SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA – In compliance with the Government of Saskatchewan’s interim provincial mandatory masking order, all Affinity employees and members will be required to wear a non-medical face mask when visiting any of our locations as of September 17, 2021.
This mandate will help promote the health, safety and well-being of our members, employees and communities.
For members who are unable to wear a mask, we invite them to complete their transactions via any of our additional banking tools, which include:
- phoning our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237
- online banking, the Affinity Mobile app or Telebanking
- deposit cheques using Deposit Anywhere™
- send or receive money through INTERAC e-Transfer®
- ATM or Night Deposit service
We want to thank our employees and members for their support in slowing down the spread of COVID-19 and helping to keep each other safe.
Cecilia Zerr Tricia Zinkowski
Communications Manager Communications Advisor
†Interac e-Transfer is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.