Affinity Credit Union Globe Theatre Contest Details
- The contest begins Monday, March 9, 2020 and runs until 2:00 pm on Wednesday, March 11, 2020. The winner(s) will be selected by random draw. The winning entrant(s) will be notified through Facebook on March 11.
- By entering the contest, all entrants consent to and agree to abide by these rules.
- All entries must be submitted by commenting on our Globe Theatre Contest post, replying to the question on our post asking, “What production would you like to see?”
- Any comments deemed inappropriate will not be posted and will be disqualified from the contest.
- All completed submissions become the property of Affinity Credit Union, who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- The Globe Theatre Contest will award two separate winners two (2) passes each to be used at the Globe Theatre during the 2019-2020 season.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions can be made. The prize may not be sold, transferred or traded to any other person or organization.
- Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received.
- The Globe Theatre contest prize must be claimed on or before 4:00 pm on Friday, March 13, 2020. An unclaimed prize will not be awarded and the prize will be considered forfeited.
- Contest winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question, before being awarded the prize. Skill testing question: 300 + 200 + 500; + 1000 – 25, + 45?
- No purchase is necessary for entering the contest.
- To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Saskatchewan and eighteen (18) years of age or over (ID may be required).
- Employees and retirees of Affinity Credit Union and all its controlled entities, and members of the immediate family of these employees and retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. A controlled entity is any entity over which the Credit Union has the power to govern directly or indirectly the financial and operating policies of the entity.
- By entering the contest, all entrants agree that in the event they are selected a winner, they consent to, agree and authorize Affinity Credit Union to broadcast, publish and disseminate their names, addresses, photographs, likenesses and voices, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news and information purposes at no compensation to the winners. Winners must sign a standard release, prior to being awarded the prize, agreeing to abide by these contest rules and regulations acknowledging that Affinity Credit Union is not responsible for any claims or liabilities arising out of any matter related to the contest or prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Affinity Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest (and these contest details) at any time without prior notice.
- In the event that the selected winning entrant has failed to abide by the terms of this contest, including failure to comply with eligibility requirements or failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or in the event the selected winning entrant cannot be contacted within 2 days after the contest close date, Affinity Credit Union shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to draw another entrant as winner, and shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Affinity Credit Union shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the contest, or any accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in the contest. All decisions of Affinity Credit Union are final in all matters as they relate to this contest.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree that Affinity Credit Union are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer hardware, or software errors, malfunctions or failure of any kind, which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person for the duration of the contest period. Each entry is subject to verification by Affinity Credit Union and/or its designated representatives. In the case of multiple entries, Affinity will at its sole discretion determine the first eligible entry for purposes of the Contest, and the other multiple entries will be disqualified.
Contest details effective March 9, 2020