Credit Union Day
Local Basket Giveaway
- The contest begins Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 9 am and runs until Friday, October 21, 2022 at 3 pm. The basket winners will be randomly selected on Monday, October 24, 2022 at Affinity Credit Union, in Saskatoon, SK. The winning entrants will be notified by phone, text or email on or before Wednesday October 26, 2022.
- By entering the contest, all entrants consent to and agree to abide by these rules.
- All entries must be submitted electronically via the online form found on the Affinity Credit Union website. All entries become the property of Affinity Credit Union who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- The Credit Union Day Local Basket Giveaway will award one prize basket per Affinity Credit Union advice centre community (56 baskets) consisting of local products from that community. No two Local Baskets will be the same nor will they have the same monetary value. The Local Baskets will be curated and on display at the advice centres on Credit Union Day (October 21, 2022).
- The Credit Union Day Local Basket Giveaway contest prize must be claimed on or before Friday, November 4, 2022 at 3 pm, failing which the prize will be considered forfeited.
- The prize must be accepted as rewarded and no receipts will be provided. No substitution can be made. Prior to the prize being awarded, the prize may not be sold, transferred or traded to any other person or organization. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received.
- Contest winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question, before being awarded the prize.
Skill testing Question: 300 add 200 add 500; add 1000 subtract 25; add 47.
- No purchase is necessary for entering the contest.
- To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Saskatchewan and eighteen (18) years of age or over (ID may be required). Employees, members of the immediate family or persons domiciled with an employee of Affinity Credit Union are not eligible to take part in the contest.
- By entering the contest, all entrants agree that in the event they are selected a winner, they consent to, agree and authorize Affinity Credit Union to broadcast, publish and disseminate their names, Rural Municipality, Town, or City of residence, photographs, likenesses and voices, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news and information purposes at no compensation to the winners. All winners must sign a standard release, prior to being awarded the prize, agreeing to abide by these contest rules and regulations and acknowledging that Affinity Credit Union is not responsible for any claims or liabilities arising out of any matter related to the contest and the prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Affinity Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- In the Event/Program that the selected winning entrant has failed to abide by the terms of this contest, including failure to comply with eligibility requirements or failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or in the Event/Program the selected winning entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the draw date, Affinity Credit Union shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to draw another entrant as winner, and shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Affinity Credit Union shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the contest. All decisions of Affinity Credit Union are final in all matters as they relate to this contest.
Contest Details Effective Wednesday, October 15, 2022