Broadway Street Fair Contest Rules
- The contest begins Saturday, September 9, 2023, at 10:00 am and runs until Saturday, September 9, 2023, at 5:00 pm. The winner will be randomly selected at 10:00 am on Monday, September 11, 2023, at Affinity Credit Union Campus building at 902-7th Ave. N Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The winning entrant will be notified by phone, text or e-mail on Monday, September 11, 2023.
- By entering the contest, all entrants consent to and agree to abide by these rules.
- All entries must be submitted at the Affinity Credit Union booth during the Broadway Street Fair in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Entries will be submitted virtually into Microsoft Forms survey either via a personal web-enabled device or Affinity Credit Union’s iPad located at their booth. All entries become the property of Affinity Credit Union who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed, or misdirected entries.
- Affinity Credit Union will award one prize consisting of five $50 gift cards (Approximate value: $250 CAD)
- The contest prize must be claimed on or before Monday, October 2, 2023, at 5:00 pm failing which the prize will be considered forfeited.
- The prize must be accepted as rewarded and no receipts will be provided. No substitution can be made. Prior to the prize being awarded, the prize may not be sold, transferred, or traded to any other person or organization. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received.
- Contest winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question, before being awarded the prize. Skill testing question: 300 add 200 add 500; add 1000 subtract 25; add 48.
- No purchase is necessary for entering the contest.
- To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Saskatchewan and eighteen (18) years of age or over (ID may be required). Employees, members of the immediate family, or persons domiciled with an employee of Affinity Credit Union are not eligible to take part in the contest.
- By entering the contest, all entrants agree that in the Event/Program they are selected a winner, they consent to, agree, and authorize Affinity Credit Union to broadcast, publish and disseminate their names, Rural Municipality, Town, or City of residence, photographs, likenesses and voices, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news and information purposes at no compensation to the winners. All winners must sign a standard release, prior to being awarded the prize, agreeing to abide by these contest rules and regulations and acknowledging that Affinity Credit Union is not responsible for any claims or liabilities arising out of any matter related to the contest and the prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Affinity Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- In the Event/Program that the selected winning entrant has failed to abide by the terms of this contest, including failure to comply with eligibility requirements or failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or in the Event/Program the selected winning entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the draw date, Affinity Credit Union shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to draw another entrant as winner, and shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Affinity Credit Union shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the contest. All decisions of Affinity Credit Union are final in all matters as they relate to this contest.
Contest details effective Saturday, September 9, 2023.