Contest Rules and Regulations
Saskatchewan Rush Facebook Contest Rules
- The contest begins 6:30 pm on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and runs until 10:00 am on Friday, April 27, 2018. The winner will be randomly selected at 10:30 am on Friday, April 27, 2018 at the Affinity Credit Union Campus, 902 7th Avenue, N., Saskatoon. The winning entrant will be notified by Facebook on Friday, April 27, 2018.
- By entering the contest, all entrants consent to and agree to abide by these rules.
- All entries must be submitted at the contest page held on Affinity Credit Union’s Facebook page that launched on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Entries will be submitted through the comments. All entries become the property of Affinity Credit Union who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- Affinity Credit Union’s Saskatchewan Rush Facebook contest will award one prize consisting of 2 Rush tickets for Saturday, April 28, 2018. (Approximate value: $80).
- Affinity Credit Union’s Saskatchewan Rush Facebook contest prize must be claimed on Friday, April 27, 2018, failing which the prize will be considered forfeited.
- The prize must be accepted as rewarded and no receipts will be provided. No substitution can be made. Prior to the prize being awarded, the prize may not be sold, transferred or traded to any other person or organization. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received.
- Contest winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question, before being awarded the prize.
Skill testing Question: 300 add 200 add 500; add 1000 subtract 25; add 43.
- No purchase is necessary for entering the contest.
- To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Saskatchewan and eighteen (18) years of age or over (ID may be required). Employees, members of the immediate family or persons domiciled with an employee of Affinity Credit Union are not eligible to take part in the contest.
- By entering the contest, all entrants agree that in the Event/Program they are selected a winner, they consent to, agree and authorize Affinity Credit Union to broadcast, publish and disseminate their names, Rural Municipality, Town, or City of residence, photographs, likenesses and voices, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news and information purposes at no compensation to the winners. All winners must sign a standard release, prior to being awarded the prize, agreeing to abide by these contest rules and regulations and acknowledging that Affinity Credit Union is not responsible for any claims or liabilities arising out of any matter related to the contest and the prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Affinity Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- In the Event/Program that the selected winning entrant has failed to abide by the terms of this contest, including failure to comply with eligibility requirements or failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or in the Event/Program the selected winning entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the draw date, Affinity Credit Union shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to draw another entrant as winner, and shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Affinity Credit Union shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the contest. All decisions of Affinity Credit Union are final in all matters as they relate to this contest.
Contest Details Effective April 25, 2018.