Retirement Planner Calculator
A good plan can make retirement saving a cakewalk. This calculator can help show if your retirement plans line up with your savings plan. It can even offer suggestions when things don't line up quite right.
- Current age must be a number between 18 and 71.
- Your current age must be a number less than retirement age.
- Years in retirement must be a number larger than 0.
- The annual rate of return pre-retirement must be between 0.001% and 20%.
- The annual rate of return during retirement must be between 0.001% and 20%.
- Annual inflation rate must be between 0% and 10%.
- The combination of government and employer pensions with your additional sources of income surpasses your required annual retirement budget.
SOURCES OF RETIREMENT INCOME:
You'll save $1,255,986.86 by retirement, however, you'll need to save $48,905.08 more to meet your goal. Try increasing your contribution to $10,484.00
Information provided by our online calculators shouldn't be taken as investment or borrowing advice. Because everyone’s situation is unique, calculations and projections only provide general guidance. Calculators can be helpful tools but you should call our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237 for advice and information tailored to your specific situation.