Whether you’re making your first sale or your first $1 million deal, Customer Automated Funds Transfer (CAFT) will help you flex your money muscles. You can send and receive payments on a one-time or recurring basis, while eliminating the time, cost and risk that can come with cheques. No more waiting for cheques to clear, and no more worrying they’ll get forged, get stolen or go missing.
Here’s what CAFT can do for you:
- future-date transactions to be processed automatically
- send and receive payments from accounts at a variety of Canadian banks and credit unions.
- access detailed transaction reports.
- manage access according to your security needs.
- require two users to authorize transactions, if preferred
With CAFT, business members can manage:
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- rent payments
- membership fees
- charitable donations
Wondering what CAFT can do for your business? Call our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237 to find out more.