Keep a close eye on your money with Real-Time Alerts. Track your spending, stay ahead of upcoming automatic payments, keep your accounts secure and much more.
You can have detailed information on each of your Member Card® debit card purchases automatically emailed to you, send an alert when your account balance exceeds or falls below a certain amount, or when your new account statement is available. There’s a long list of available alerts, and the best part is that you can tailor them to fit your specific needs.
With Real-Time Alerts, you can be notified when:
- your E-Statement is available
- your password has been changed
- there is an online login to your account
- your contact info has been changed
- and much more!
You can also receive account-specific transaction notifications on any of your accounts. Transaction notifications include debit and credit transactions, e‑Transfer† deposits, ATM transactions, overdrawn account notifications and much more.
Set up Real-Time Alerts today! Here’s how to get started:
- Log in to your online banking.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ near the top of the page.
- Select ‘Manage Alerts’ from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the instructions on that page and you’ll be set up in no time.
If you have questions, or if you need a little help, call our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237.
†Interac e-Transfer is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.