Let’s face it, you may need more than traditional investment products to reach your financial goals. With the help of mutual funds, you can diversify your portfolio and switch your savings into high gear. Here’s a few reasons why mutual funds might make sense for you:
- They’re tailored to meet your investment objectives and timeframe, as well as your risk level.
- Typically, your returns will be higher with mutual funds than with other investment options.
- It’s easy to access your money. You can redeem part or all of your investment at any time, though in some cases you could be charged a fee.
- You can choose from a variety of investments, including stocks, bonds.
- You can invest in an assortment of companies from different industries and sectors.
- You can access a variety of fund options, making mutual funds a great way to diversify your investment portfolio.
If socially responsible investing (SRI) is what you’re looking for, we have access to those too. SRI lets you make investment choices that reflect your values, so you can grow your wealth and feel good about it.
We provide access to a variety of mutual funds available through Credential Asset Management Inc. and Credential Securities. Each has unique benefits and there’s one to meet your needs:
If Labour Sponsored Funds are what you’re looking for, we have access to those as well.
*Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Securities is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc. Credential Asset Management Inc., Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. and Northwest & Ethical Investments L.P. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Aviso Wealth Inc. Golden Opportunities Fund Inc. and SaskWorks Venture Fund Inc. offers 32.5% tax credit available to residents of Saskatchewan. Tax credits are available to eligible investors provided that the shares are held for at least eight years from the date of purchase. Labour sponsored funds are highly sensitive in nature and are generally considered to be long-term investments; Investors are typically subject to a minimum hold period of up to 8 years. There is no guarantee that the investment in the Fund will earn a specific rate of return or any return in the short or long term. Any tax credits associated with the Fund may or may not apply depending upon each investor's individual circumstances, and tax consequences may apply to early redemptions.