There are three main things you’ll need to have with you when you’re applying for an RRSP loan.
- Two sources of income verification.
- If you’re a salaried employee, this would be your last two paystubs or a letter from your employer and your T4 or Notice of Assessment (NOA).
- If you’re self-employed or a business owner, you’ll need to supply copies of your T1 General (income tax returns and Notice of Assessment) and T2125 (Statement of Business or Professional Activities) for the past three years. We’ll also need to conduct a Corporate Registry Search, but we’ll do this for you. If your business is a corporation or partnership, you're also required to provide your financial statements for the last three years.
- A full list of your assets – what you own.
- A full list of your liabilities – what you owe.
Every loan is unique so there may be times when we need more information. We’ll let you know if that’s the case.
Call our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237 to get your loan application started or get the process rolling online.