Here are some recent updates related to your Affinity credit card and your Affinity Rewards points:
- Your Affinity Rewards points balance has been corrected to reflect points earned on your old card, on historical transactions and those earned on transactions with your new card.
- You can now redeem your Affinity Rewards points on a transaction or for a statement credit.
Ready to redeem your points?
Redeeming your points is quick and easy! Log into your credit card account portal by clicking Manage Card through online banking (if your card is linked
to your Affinity account) or if you’re a business cardholder, by going to the portal login page.
- For a statement credit on your account:
- Click Make a Payment > Redeem Points for Statement Credit.
- Enter the custom dollar amount you’d like to redeem or select Maximum and click Redeem.
- Your points balance will be adjusted, and the credit to your account will show under your transaction history immediately. It may take up to 24 hours for the credit to be reflected in your account balance.
- Apply points to a specific purchase (not available on pending transactions)
- Click on the purchase you’d like to redeem points on in your transaction history, click Redeem and follow the prompts.
Please note that the Rewards point balance you had under your old card still has the same value under the new Affinity Rewards program, but has been converted to a new rate as follows:
100 rewards points before April 21 = 1000 Affinity Rewards today
(both equivalent to $1 cashback)
For example, if you had a balance of 17,000 points on your old Affinity card, they were converted to 170,000 points on your new card (both equal to $170 cash back)
Reminder to ensure your pre-authorized transactions have been changed.
To avoid disruption to your services and subscriptions, as well as any late or missed payment fees, ensure that all your pre-authorized transactions are updated with your new credit card details including your card number, expiry date and
What are pre-authorized transactions?
Pre-authorized transactions are recurring payments or deposits that get applied to your Affinity Credit Card. These include monthly payments like Netflix, gym memberships, utilities and insurance. These may also include payments that are less
frequent and charged quarterly or yearly.
You’ll need to update your payment information with your new Affinity Credit Card details at applicable merchants as soon as possible. Contact the merchant directly or update your billing information for these accounts through your corresponding
We're here to support you.
For credit card related inquiries, please call our Contact Centre at 1-866-863-6237 (7 am to 8 pm, Monday to Friday; 9 am to 5 pm on Saturday; and 12 pm to 5 pm