Find out what you can expect from your retirement. The RRIF Calculator shows what your annual minimum withdrawal will look like, and how changing the amount you withdraw will affect your payment schedule.
- Your age must be between 50 and 71 years old.
- Your age must be between 50 and 99 years old.
- The current balance of your RRIF must be at least $1000.
- The annual rate of return must be between 0.001% and 50%.
- The amount of withdrawal must be at least $1000.
- No. of years to draw on funds must be at least 1 year.
- Results cannot be calculated for scenarios beyond 100 years of age.
Next Annual Minimum Withdrawal:
Age at Last RRIF Payment:
Information provided by our online calculators shouldn't be taken as investment or borrowing advice. Because everyone’s situation is unique, calculations and projections only provide general guidance. Calculators can be helpful tools but you should call our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237 for advice and information tailored to your specific situation.