Agricultural / Commercial Mortgage Calculator
Ready to take your operation to the next level? Try out this calculator to find financing options that fit your needs. You can get an idea of your payments and the time it’ll take to completely pay off your loan.
- The amortization period must be greater than the term of the mortgage.
- Your gross annual household income must be greater than $0.
- The interest rate must be a number between 0.001% and 20%.
- Your down payment must be greater than $0.
- The payment period must be greater than 0.
- The mortgage amount must be at least $100.
- The payment period cannot exceed the amortization period.
- The values you have entered result in an amortization period that exceeds 35 years. Please reduce the mortgage amount and/or increase the payment amount.
- The values you have entered result in an amortization period that is shorter than the term of the mortgage.
- The payment period cannot exceed the amortization period (e.g. the last payment for a mortgage amortized over 25 years and paid monthly is 12x25 = 300).
- Calculation is based on the down payment being 5% of the purchase price
- An estimated cost for mortgage default insurance is included because the down payment is less than 20%
0 years 0 months
Scenario 1 - Fixed Rate
Scenario 2 - Fixed Rate
Scenario 3 - Fixed Rate
Information provided by our online calculators shouldn't be taken as investment or borrowing advice. Because everyone’s situation is unique, calculations and projections only provide general guidance. Calculators can be helpful tools but you should call our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237 for advice and information tailored to your specific situation.