In compliance with the Government of Saskatchewan’s mandatory, indoor mask mandate for the cities of Regina, Saskatoon and Prince Albert, Affinity is requiring all employees and members wear a proper face mask when visiting any of our locations within these cities as
of November 6, 2020.
This mandate will help us to adequately provide a safe environment for all the members and employees entering our locations.
Members who visit us without a mask in any of our Regina, Saskatoon and Prince Albert locations will be offered a complimentary, disposable, non-medical mask and we invite those who are unable to wear a mask to complete their transactions via any of our
additional banking tools, which include:
- Phoning our Contact Centre at 1.866.863.6237
- Online banking, the Affinity Mobile app or Telebanking
- Deposit cheques using Deposit Anywhere™
- Send or receive money through INTERAC e-Transfer®
- ATM or Night Deposit service
We want to thank our members for their support in slowing down the spread of COVID-19 and helping to keep each other safe.