Our Funding Priorities and Preferences
We’re committed to building a better world by investing our resources in bettering our communities, strengthening our economy and improving quality of life for individuals and families. We focus on distributing funding to local programs and initiatives that make a meaningful difference.
We’re specifically interested in supporting local initiatives and organizations dedicated to:
- enhancing financial and social well-being for vulnerable individuals, groups or communities.
- developing and/or maintaining community facilities and infrastructure required for community well-being.
- facilitating and building capacity for sustainable local economic development.
- enhancing and promoting environmental sustainability.
- supporting and/or promoting the Fransaskois community.
When assessing applications, we prioritize organizations and initiatives that:
- have limited access to other sources of funding and demonstrate a high need for Affinity support, and/or can leverage Affinity support to access other funds