Before you begin
Before you begin the application process, follow the checklist below so that you'll have all the required supporting documents ready to attach electronically to your application.
If you have questions or if you need help with the application process, feel free to contact us at 306.385.4420 or email@example.com.
What you’ll need to submit with your application:
1. Reference letter: You’ll need a reference letter written by a teacher, group leader or community member, ready to attach electronically. Your reference can’t be a relative. The letter should answer the following questions:
- Tell us about the student’s personal qualities.
- Tell us about the student’s contribution to their community and school.
- Why should this student receive this award?
2. School transcript: You’ll need to have your most recent school transcript ready to attach electronically.
3. Short answer questions: Prepare your answers for both of the short-answer questions that will appear in the application. You can write your answers ahead of time so you can copy and paste them into the form. The questions will be:
- What’s your career goal and why have you chosen it? Where have you applied to attend college/university or trade school and have you been accepted? (100 words or less)
- How can we build a better world for everyone, every day. Explain in your own words what you think needs to be done to “Build a Better World” in our society. What are you doing to build a better world? (250 words or less)
Apply Now Click APPLY NOW and get started! The application deadline is May 1, 2019.
Remember, you’ll need to attach the following as outlined above:
- Reference letter
- Essay questions
*Please ensure your supporting documents are in one of the following formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG
, or PNG, and that each document is no more than 1MB in size.
Once your application has been submitted, you'll receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive an email, please don’t re-submit your application. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll check on your application status.
To find out if you’ve been selected, keep your eyes on your inbox! Successful participants will be notified via email – you might need to check in your junk folder to make sure you don’t miss it!