Here’s how to vote
You can vote in an advice centre
Visit any one of our advice centres during the voting period to cast your paper ballot.
You can vote online
Voting online must be done through your personal online banking.
Sign into personal online banking (will not work on the Affinity Mobile app).
Click on the Vote Now button located on the right hand side of the screen.
You’ll be presented with a declaration asking you to confirm you’re the named owner of the membership and that you’re eligible to vote in the district identified on the ballot. To be eligible to vote, you must:
- be over the age of 16;
- be a member of Affinity (own a membership share);
- reside in the district identified on the ballot.
If your name doesn’t appear on the declaration or the district identified isn’t correct – we can help you out! Contact us at 1.866.863.6237 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be verified and receive access to submit your individual vote.
Cast your vote!
- Click on the election ballot and choose your candidates. The number of candidates you must vote for is indicated at the top of the ballot. You must vote for the exact number of eligible positions.
- Candidate photos and biographies are provided by clicking on each individual’s name.
- Once you’ve made your choices – click submit.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your choices. Once you confirm your choices, your ballot will be submitted and no further changes can be made.
Wait for our results to be announced on our website on March 8.