Effective March 30, 2020: As a precautionary measure to assist in keeping our employees, members and communities safe, we’re restricting access to 47 of our advice centres across the province. Employees will be working, but entry doors will remain locked. These include:
- Saskatoon: Broadway, Fairhaven, Stonebridge
- Regina: Prince of Wales
- Birch Hills, Borden, Broadview, Candle Lake, Canwood, Carlyle, Carnduff, Colonsay, Davidson, Hague, Hudson Bay, Kamsack, Kenaston, Kinistino, Lake Lenore, Lampman, Langham, Leask, Lintlaw, Martensville, Melfort, Milestone, Minton/Gladmar, Muenster, Naicam, Nokomis, Norquay, Oxbow, Porcupine Plain, Redvers, Rosthern, Sedley, Semans, Shaunavon, Shellbrook, Simpson, St. Brieux, Strasbourg, Waldheim, Warman, Watrous and Watson
These locations will support members remotely from 10am – 3pm, Monday to Friday.
Open advice centres with restricted access
Nine of our advice centres will remain open to the public, with restricted access and reduced hours of 10 am – 4pm, Monday to Friday. These include:
- Saskatoon: 8th Street, Westview, City Centre, St. Mary’s and River Heights
- Regina: South Albert and Rochdale
- Prince Albert
Please avoid visiting an advice centre if you’ve travelled recently, been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are feeling ill, or if your banking can be done using one of these safe and convenient options:
- Call our Contact Centre for all your banking needs 1.866.863.6237 Mon to Fri: 7am–8pm | Sat: 9am-5pm | Sun: 12pm–4 pm
- Online banking, Affinity Mobile app or Telebanking
- Withdraw cash or deposit through an ATM
- Deposit cheques using your mobile phone with Deposit Anywhere™
Call us – We’re here for you
Call us at 1.866.863.6237 and we’ll help you through this.
During this time, we recognize you may need us more than ever. Rest assured, we’re here for you. Protect yourself from COVID-19 by taking your banking online or over the phone – learn how.
Thank you for your patience during this uncertain time and continue to use our other ways of banking, such as ATMs, calling us at 1-866-863-6237 or using online banking, the Affinity Mobile app or Telebanking.
Thank you for your patience during this uncertain time.
Together, let’s keep each other and our communities safe.