Effective June 1, all of our advice centres are open with reduced hours:
Open Monday to Wednesday 9am to 4pm, Thursday & Friday 9am to 5pm
- Regina: Rochdale, Prince of Wales and South Albert
- Saskatoon: Broadway, City Centre, Eighth Street, Fairhaven, River Heights, St. Mary's, Stonebridge and Westview
- Carlyle, Davidson, Estevan, Hague, Hudson Bay, Kamsack, Martensville, Melfort, Norquay, Porcupine Plain, Prince Albert, Rosthern, Shaunavon, Shellbrook, Strasbourg, Warman and Watrous
Open Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm
- Birch Hills, Borden, Broadview, Canwood, Carnduff, Colonsay, Kenaston, Kinistino, Lake Lenore, Lampman, Langham, Leask, Lintlaw, Milestone, Minton/Gladmar, Muenster, Naicam, Nokomis, Oxbow, Redvers, Sedley, Semans, Simpson, St. Brieux, Waldheim and Watson
Open Tuesday to Friday 10am to 3pm
- Candle Lake and Christopher Lake
In doing our part to flatten the curve, we ask that instead of visiting one of our advice centres, you use one of the following convenient banking options:
Call us – We’re here for you
Call us at 1.866.863.6237 and we’ll help you through this.
During this time, we recognize you may need us more than ever. Rest assured, we’re here for you. Protect yourself from COVID-19 by taking your banking online or over the phone – learn how.
Thank you for your patience during this uncertain time and continue to use our other ways of banking, such as ATMs, calling us at 1.866.863.6237 or using online banking, the Affinity Mobile app or Telebanking.
Together, let’s keep each other and our communities safe.