- a natural compatibility
- the name on our doors
A competitive wage, benefits and the perfect part-time work schedule. That’s what you’ll get as Member Advisor at our Carlyle Advice Centre. Working Monday – Friday from 9:45 am – 3:15 pm, you’ll be able to maintain a healthy life/work balance serving our members in a collaborative environment. Add a competitive starting wage of $24.83 and a stellar benefits package and you’ve got the perfect gig!
What you’ll do
- Complete a variety of service and sale transactions while providing outstanding member service
- Provide financial advice that looks out for the members’ best interest
- Spot member needs and offer products, services, referrals and tools that help them reach their goals
- Solve problems members encounter when using online banking or Affinity Mobile
- Offer technological solutions through our robust digital banking tools
What you'll get
- The support to grow in your career with ample opportunities to advance
- A starting wage of $24.83 plus bonuses for your hard work
- A total rewards package including health and dental benefits, pension and health spending account
- Vacation time, personal days off and a paid volunteer day
- A referral bonus when you scout great talent and they’re hired to join our team
What you’ve got
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- The personality and skills to interact with and serve members, aiming to make their interactions with us the best part of their day!
- Ample experience using digital tools and apps that can help our members with their banking (online banking, smartphones, tablets, etc.)
How to throw your hat in the ring:
- Forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or drop them off at any Affinity CU location
We can’t wait for you to fully unbank yourself and join the Affinity team!