Are you interested in working for a member-focused, community minded company that’s passionate about building a better world? If so, you’re the type of person we’re looking for to join our team.
We’re looking for a Financial Planner in Regina and area. As a Financial Planner, your role is to deliver solid financial advice and solutions that consistently meet or exceed our members’ expectations.
As a thriving hub for locally owned businesses and a place that people are proud to call home, Regina offers significant potential. This position allows you to be mobile so you can concentrate on providing exceptional service and build relationships with those in their community and/or region.
You’ll be instrumental in building strong communities. You’ll share our core value of putting people before profits and be guided by our vision of building a better world for everyone, every day.
Our work environment is collaborative, progressive and rewarding. You’ll be part of a team who shares your commitment, energy and passion for delivering the most exceptional member experience. We can’t wait for you to join the better banking movement.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field, plus 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Financial Planning Designation (CFP or PFP, or equivalent)
- Completion of a mutual funds course (CSC, IFIC, or equivalent) and maintenance of registration eligibility
- Experience in providing expert financial planning advice, as well as providing quality member-centric referrals to other financial solutions experts
- Experience with using a broad range of digital devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) and on-line investment solutions
If you are interested in becoming part of our exceptional team, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop-off your resume at any of the Affinity Credit Union locations by February 25, 2018.