Are you interested in working for a member-focused, community minded company that’s passionate about building a better world? If so, you’re the type of person we’re looking for to join our team.
We’re seeking two highly engaged and energetic leaders to manage our advice centres in Regina and area. As an Advice Centre Manager, your role is to lead a team of specialists who are known for delivering exceptional service and personalized professional advice to our valued Affinity members.
With a passion for relationship building and a commitment to a member-first philosophy, you’ll exceed our members’ expectations by ensuring they’re empowered to reach their full financial potential.
As a thriving hub for locally owned businesses and a place that people are proud to call home, Regina offers significant potential. You’re a people person who actively seeks these opportunities and is fuelled by fostering growth through new and long-term business relationships.
As a leader in a co-operative financial institution, you’ll be instrumental in building strong communities. You’ll share our core value of putting people before profits and be guided by our vision of building a better world for everyone, every day.
Our work environment is collaborative, progressive and rewarding. You’ll be part of a team who shares your commitment, energy and passion for delivering the most exceptional member experience. We can’t wait for you to join the better banking movement.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field, plus 7 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of advice centre operations and financial products and services
- Ability to successfully build, empower and focus a team to achieve results
- Ability to lead, engage, and coach employees, set clear expectations, review progress, provide feedback and guidance, and hold people accountable to achieve member centric sales outcomes
- Advanced understanding of Affinity Credit Union’s business objectives
If you are interested in becoming part of our exceptional team, please forward your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop-off your resume at any of the Affinity Credit Union locations by February 25, 2018.